Dosimeter-radiometer TERRA-P. Chernobyl zone.
The household dosimeter TERRA-P is a simple and handy device for continuous monitoring the radiation level.
Small dimensions of the dosimeter provide for easiness of use anywhere and in any conditions.
This device is indispensable for a modern person, as with its help it is always possible to learn about radiation safety of foodstuff, construction materials, leisure areas, workplace etc.
Check for radiation pollution:
- of foodstuff
- at purchase of real estate
- of construction materials
- of places for building construction
- of places after Chornobyl accidents
- of suspicious items
- while traveling
- when hunting, fishing
- Three independent measuring channels with alternate indication of data on the single liquid crystal display;
- automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges;
- audio signaling of each detected gamma-quantum or beta-particle;
- programming of audio alarm threshold level of gamma radiation dose rate;
- digital display;
- four-level indication of power supply discharge;
- shock resistant body;
- light weight and small dimension parameters;
- built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counter.
One day rental price = 10 $.